Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome to our blog

Married, my wife and I gave up the corporate life to live a more peaceful and meaningful life in the Rocky Mountains as an artist. We live year round in our RV, it's a simple existence that we spend with our two dogs, Takoda and Abby.

I use wood, antler, leather, bone, teeth and anything I can find in the mountains in my artwork. When you come to one of our shows you will find pipes, tomahawks and many original pieces of art.

Click on the link on the top right "Products & Artwork" to view our stuff.

All artwork is for sale unless otherwise stated. To make inquires please feel free to send me an email @ tribal_artist@yahoo.com . You can also call us at 361-571-0811.

Thank you for stopping by, you are always welcome and be sure to stop back often. We look forward to hearing all your comments on our artwork and writings.

Have fun and enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment